Monday, October 11, 2010

inspiring quotes

just a few quotes I found to be inspiring and have helped me out a time or two.

  • Always forgive your enemies, nothing bugs them so much. Oscar Wilde
  • Man is least himself when he talks in his own person, give him a mask, and he'll tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
  • The weak can never forgive, Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong. Ghandi
  • The farther behind I leave my own past, the closer I am to forging my own character. Isabelle Eberhardt
  • When a character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends. Japanese Proverb
  • You see things that are and say," Why?" and I dream things that never were and say ,"why not?" George Bernard Shaw
  • We do not change as we grow older, we just become more clearly ourselves. Lynn Hall
  • God gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into it's nest. J.G. Holland
  • Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There is no courage unless you are scared.  Eddie Rickenbacker

I hope you can read these and can be inspired as well. I have been having a bit of a creative block lately. I guess I have so many things going through my mind, I am having a hard time concentrating on one thing long enough to actually write about it. I do think that we should utilize quotes from others to help put some perspective in our own lives. Enjoy them and look up your own......sometimes they can end up being the very thing you needed to understand your life at that moment!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment